Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dreams

Not much of an update, but we go to our first Holt "information" class tonight. We will find out more about what to expect with the process. Step by step and day by day we get close to Sophie Lee or Forrest Henry "Hank" Belz. I can actually say I feel totally different inside. I know that soon, I will be a Mommy and a dream of mine will come true. Every night I have trouble going to sleep because I think of what our child and what he/she will look like. I pray that our baby will be protected and well taken care of until he/she's in our arms. I have had a few dreams these past few days about a baby and I often wonder what these dreams mean? I just can't belive this is finally happening. Will update more on thoughts and progess... MOM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!
This is Steve Altman from rental @ page. We are in the process of adopting from Holt too! Through Korea, we hope to have her home by Dec. So excited to see you are going through the same agency. Understand about the paper work. Just take it one step at a time and you can get through it. Unfortunatly it just gets worse as you get farther along.

Anonymous said...

Everything worthwhile in life takes time and lots of hard work. Just like a sort of "pregnancy", this journey will have its ups and downs, its good days and its bad, and in the end those frustrations and pains and struggles will vanish when you hold that baby for the first time. Cherish every moment of the process...it is a miracle each and every time a parent is made!!!!

We love you!