Saturday, December 8, 2007

Immigration Office Visit Time

Now that we are officially waiting, we will make our appointment with the USCIS to file our I-600A, and hopefully that same day, be able to complete the fingerprinting for the FBI background check things. Judy sent us our three copies of the certified home study, and Michelle from Holt Eugene sent our official letter of waiting and invoice for the dossier fees. Lord, after this is all said and done with we won't be able to sneeze without the government knowing where we are :-). Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


UPDATE: Our appointment is Friday 12/14 at 11am. We go downtown to the federal building just by Busch. The folder with all the required docs and checks is ready to go!

2 comments:

Stevens Family said...

Yea. Another step down.

I almost missed my appointment because I had my cell phone on me and there were no cell phones or cameras allowed in the building so you may want to lock your cell phone in the car. Also, it took us about an hour and a half and they were quite inefficient. The USCIS office was really bad but the office where they took the prints was much better.

Anonymous said...

Yep - that's my mega organized son. Hope the process goes smoothly. I love these baby steps to Vietnam:)

xxxooo