Friday, February 8, 2008

A GOOD DAY!


Actually TWO good things! First off we received our I-171H today in the mail which is the favorable approval from our I-600A (advance processing of orphan petition) application we submitted just over 30 days ago. So chalk up another little battle victory!
Second is that Tricia received a VERY good promotion today at work. Her hard work has be remarkable and the rewards are coming! My Grandmother (Mimi) always says "she is going to be running that place someday!". Hope you all have a great weekend! We sure will! WOOHOOO!

3 comments:

Stevens Family said...

Congratulations on your I-171H and the big promotion. What a great day.

Anonymous said...

T and H,
Top, our 4 felines and I celebrate the newest wonderful happenings in your lives.

Hooooray!

XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Congrats to you both!! I am so excited for you!