Monday, October 20, 2008

tick... tick...

Follow up to HB's post... seriously! I can honestly say "THANK GOD IT'S MONDAY"! So here's the scoop.. Friday we had a great dinner with Libby, Tim, Betsy and Kevin for LIB's 40th! We came home went to bed. Now always when I go to bed I get so excited because I'm going to wake up tomorrow and another day will have passed. So I wake up at 3:00 a.m. thinking I hear Sophie, so naturally I tell Hank to go check on her. I guess reality hit when he said "she's not here". Well that really woke me up. I laid there until 4:20 thinking about her and wondering why I had this dream. Is it a sign? So I get up 2 hours later and I have nothing planned for the day (which never ever happens). I'm watching Hank fly his plane on the computer, drinking my cup of coffee wondering what can I do today? Hank, knowing my faces asked me.."what's wrong Trish, your bored?" Well duh, I'm not a relaxer. I have to be doing something all of the time. Thinking to myself.."I have 14 more hours until I go back to sleep, so what can I do? The answer was nothing.... I had to figure out something. I got it, I'll go pack Sophie's suitcase, that will take at least 2 hours..... uh no, more like 30 mins. After that, shopping. Then I'll go see our nephews (who are so awesome and make things always better), then I'll go home and watch football. Finally Saturday is OVER! YEAH! So the point of my babbling is this.......... Mom and Pop are running out of things to do. I swear I'm going to paint that bathroom myself Saturday, just for something to do. I'm sure our friends and family are tired of us calling them in hopes that they will want to take our mind off of things for a bit (that's a joke ya'll have been great)! So here it is Monday and I have that feeling again.... this will be the week! Until then... tick tick tick.....

1 comment:

Hank said...

I think I am going to roate the street trees here this coming weekend :-)